SILENCE

 


We can be only silent by our mouth, not in our mind.


When we sit quietly we have just stop talking not thinking. When we are not talking externally to an another person, we are talking to ourselves, in our mind.


And when we sit quiet for long time we sort out our thoughts, make plans or think about what and how we should do next.


So, we're the busiest when we are silent.


Similarly, when I sit in silence for a long time, basically I am solving issues or talking to myself or discussing with myself in my mind.


About the feeling, its a feeling of relief, and calmness. It's a feeling of freshness.


I personally think it is really good to sit in silence once a day, and sort out the confused thoughts and issues we are going through internally (Nobody can deny, everybody has one or another such), and calmly sort out the work for us in present and next.

Pratical Talk to yourself at 7am 

On recording 

Get to know the real you 

Communicate to your existence 

It is the answer of your every question

Comments