MY FAVORITE DESTINATION


My Favourite Destination

I want to go at the place in the middle of the dense forest with no wild animals. Only beautiful birds and butterflies making the sky vibrant.

This place is nothing but my temporary residence away from the bustling world.
I am talking about a multi-storey tree house, which will have a curved wooden spiral staircase that will be neatly absorbed by the floor of the bedroom leaving the floor sleek.
Downstairs will be a tiny kitchen with a stove, a storage organization tray basket full of noodles, some healthy food and plenty of water bottles.

Next to the kitchen will be my living area with a comfy sofa, bean bag and television.
The best part about this place is that it will be a sea-facing muti-storey house.

This is how I want my favorite destination to look like.Let's imagine that I've already reached there.
*Eyes closed, imagination begins*
As soon I as I reached at that place, my jaw dropped and eyes filled with tears of joy. I went inside. I stepped in and adored the maticulously lavish wooden carving on the floor and walls.
I am already in love with it.
Leaving my heavy luggage on the bean bag, I swiftly ran upstairs.
The tiny bed was calling me.

*Let's make this scene run sluggishly*
I couldn't stop myself and straight away jumped into the bed. The mattress was so downy that my hair were swimming in the air saying bye-bye to gravity.
An impression of my body was created on the cold white sheet on the mattress. I slept there for few hours.

*Slow motion Scene ends*
I opened my eyes, pandiculate, wore my slippers and slided the curtains aside. I opened the window and spread my arms and took a heavy breath to profoundly feel the sensation of fresh air in my body.
I watched the birds chirping for five minutes.
I freshen up in the washroom attached to my bedroom and went downstairs to see what I could cook to fill in my tummy.
I went to the kitchen. Saw noodles, quickly cooked one spicy noodle packet, filled it up in a bowl and went to the living area.

I kept the noodles on the table and was searching for the remote to switch on the television.
Saw it on the sofa, switched it ON and watched my favourite show while eating.
In the evening, I went outside near the sea.

Swinging my feet inside the water swiftly making the water droplets roll down my face.
I opened my eyes, and was smiling.
I wish I could make this temporary destination my permanent residence.

Comments